The detailed and official notification for the CBSE UGC NET 2017 exam will be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Once released, students can check the notification on the official website of the CBSE NEET which is cbseneet.nic.in.
The official notification reads "It is notified that CBSE will conduct the next UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor on November 5.The candidates who desire to appear in the test may see the detailed notification available on the website cbsenet.nic.in from August 4, 2017''.
Steps to check the official notification
- Visit the official website at cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on the link 'UGC NET November Notification'
- After clicking the official notification will be displayed on the screen
- Read it carefully to avoid any mistakes during the form filling
About the exam
- The exam will take place on the coming November 19, 2017.
- The exam is conducted by the CBSE to determine the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the post of Assistant Professor and as Junior Research Fellowship
- For more information on the exam students can visit the official website of CBSE NEET.