The online registration date for the SSC CGL 2017 exam has been extended till June 19 and candidates are advised to apply the earliest in order to avoid any technical glitches on the last day of the registration. Earlier, the registrations were supposed to end on June 16. The CGL exam is conducted by the SSC every year for recruiting talented candidates under various posts of ministries/ departments/ organizations, subject to administrative / public exigencies.
Notification issued by the official website:
''It has come to the notice of the Commission that some of the applicants have faced technical problems in filling on-line application forms for CGLE, 2017 during the last two days. Keeping in view this inconvenience caused to the applicants, the Commission has, in the interest of the applicants, decided to extend the last date of filling of on-line application forms for CGLE, 2017 till 5 pm on June 19, 2017''.
Educational qualification for Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer
Candidate must have a bachelor's degree from the recognized university or institute or must have any of the following qualifications: Chartered Accountant/ Cost and management accountant/Company Secretary/Masters I Commerce/Masters in Business Studies/Masters in Business Administration (Finance)/Masters in Business Economics.
Educational qualification for Junior Statistical officer
Candidate must have a bachelor's degree from the recognized university or institute or must have Bachelor's degree in any subject with statistics as a subject on degree level
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
Steps for applying for the exam
- Go to the official website of the SSC
- Click on the tab which says 'CGL' and then click on the tab which says 'click here' under the form tab
- Candidate will be redirected to the registration page. Enter the details and password and registration number will be generated. Save them for the future reference
- Payments are accepted whether online or offline only through State Bank of India.
- Upload a scanned signature and picture in JPG format and the procedure will be completed.
Tags: Ssc Cgl 2017
Ssc Cgl 2017 Registration
Registration Date Extended For Ssc Cgl 2017
Last Date For Ssc Cgl 2017 Registration