On Saturday, Delhi University announced the registrations for the 60 undergraduate programs in 62 colleges for around 54,000 seats will be done between the timeline- 22 May and 12 June 2017.
Applicants who are interested in pursuing the following mentioned courses will have to go through the stage of entrance test.
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- BA (Hons) Business Economics
- BA (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education
- Health Education & Sports: B.Sc. (P.E.,H.E. & S.)
- B.A. (Hons.) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- B.A. (Hons.) Music
Applicants interested in other courses will be evaluated on the basis of their cut-off marks obtained in class XII board results. The first cut-off list will be announced by the University on June 20 and there are total of 6 cut-off dates which have been announced by the University. However, depending upon the vacant seats in the University further cut-off lists may be released by the University.
Following are some of the mandatory updates which the applicants will have to make during the online registration process:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Class X board certificate, among others
Registration fee will be charged by the university from the candidate while applying online depending upon the category they belong to. “The students can apply for multiple programs without paying an extra fee,” said the release.
In order to attract more foreign nationals, the University has extended the date for online registration till 31 May.