Maharashtra's Common Entrance Test Cell made an announcement that it will declare the all-India quota seats those of which have been returned to state quota and candidates who are still seeking the admissions in the medical course can now apply for the round 3 before August 20.
Candidates who have cleared the National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 are only eligible to apply and the last date for the applying is August 20, 2017 by 5 pm.
Six different kinds of candidates have been outlined by the cell, which are eligible for the admissions under round 3:
- Candidates, who have not applied to the previous rounds from June 28 to July 10, are required to fill a fresh application.
- Candidates who applied for the previous rounds but could not get admission in any college. Such candidates need to edit their preferences only.
- Candidates, who got admission in the course but are looking for upgrading the college.
- Candidates who were selected for the seats but were not admitted into the college and still want to participate in the upcoming round of the counseling. These candidates are required to fill fresh application form.
- Candidates who were admitted but resigned later and now wish to participate. Such candidates are required to fill a fresh form
- Candidates, who submitted the retention form and now, wish to withdraw as they are seeking an upgrade.
The application fee for the category I, IV and V candidates is 1060 and the last date is August 22 and candidates belonging to category II, III and IV must fill the preferences before August 20.