Detailed and official notification has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to inform all the candidates who earlier filled the Detailed Application form for Combined Medical Services Examination can now print their application form.
Following is the list of post which will be filled through the examination:
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 600
Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46
Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250
General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East/North/South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 97
General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 16
Follow the steps to take the printout:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'DAF - Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016 (Printing Facility)'
- Enter all the required details such as login id (roll number) and password
- Click to submit
- The form will be displayed
- Take printout of the same
For further queries candidates can check the official website.
For more news keep visiting brianbuxa.