The results of class 12th exams have been declared by the Punjab School Education Board (PSEB). The results are available on the official website of the Punjab board -- pseb.ac.in. The board has also released the results on the private portal such as indiaresults.com. In case, the official website is not responding due to overload, candidates can also visit indiaresults’ website to check their result of class 12th board exams.
Steps to check the class 12th board exam results
- Visit the official website of the board as mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on the link for the class 12th results
- On the new page, enter your registration number and roll number
- Click on the submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take the print out of the same
In order to pass the class 12th exams of the Punjab Board, a candidate needs to secure a minimum 35 percent of marks in the subjects. From 2018, the board has also stopped the practice of giving grace marks to the students in order to increase the pass percentage.
अपने मोबाइल पर डेली एजुकेशन और जॉब अलर्ट पाने के लिए हमारे 9352732941 व्हाट्सप्प पर अपना नाम लिख भेजे