Class 10 board results have been declared by 'The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)' and students can check their results on the official website of the board which is rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and rajresults.nic.in.
To check their results students are advised to follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the board at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in or rajresults.nic.in
- Click on the link which says 'RBSE class 10 result 2017'
- Enter your roll no and other details in the prescribed format
- Click on the submit button
- After clicking the results will be displayed on the screen
- Save the results and take print out of the same for future reference
Candidates appeared for the exams
According to the reports, more than 10 lakh students appeared for the exams, which were conducted by the board from March 9 to March 21. Last year, the results for the class 10 were declared by the board on June 18. Rajasthan board has already declared the results for the science, commerce and arts stream for class 12.
About the board
The Rajasthan board was established in Jaipur, in 1957, on December 4 and later was shifted to Ajmer in 1961. The responsibility of the board is to work for the promotion and development of the secondary education in the state.