The last date to fill online application forms for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 is September 20 till 5 pm and will conclude in 2 days.
The 2017 CAT exam is scheduled for November 26, 2017 and will be conducted in too sessions at 140 test centers spread across the country and this IIM-Lucknow is in charge of conducting the CAT 2017 exam.
Steps to apply for CAT 2017
- Visit the official website of the CAT 2017, at iimcat.ac.in
- Click on link which says 'Sign in for Existing User'
- Log in with your user id and password
- Enter all the details in form in the prescribed format
- Click on submit button to submit the application.
- Candidates who wish to appear for the exam must have at least a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are in their final year or waiting for the results can also apply for the exam.
List of courses
- Post Graduate Program in Public Policy and Management
- Post Graduate Program in Management
- Post-Graduate Program in Food and Agribusiness Management
- Executive Post Graduate Program in Management
- Post Graduate Program in Securities Markets
Professor Neeraj Dwivedi, convener, CAT 2017 said in an official release "there is no new change as of now in the examination structure. Like previous years, there will be three sections -- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Ability. The duration of the test will be of 180 minutes."
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interviews (PI) round.
- Last date to apply: September 20
- Admit cards release date: October 18
- CAT 2017: November 26