The registration process for the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2017 has begun on the official website located at URL www.ncert-cee.gov.in.
As per the notice, the examination is scheduled to be held on June 11.
All the programs will be offered at the Regional Institutes of Education (RIEs) located at Ajmer, Bhubneshwar, Bhopal, Mysore, Shillong and PRARAMBH Jhajjar, Haryana.
The last date for the registration process is May 11.
How to apply
- Log in to the official website at www.ncert-cee.kar.in.
- Enter all the required details
- Pay the examination fee
- Click on submit
- Take print out of the application for the future reference.
Application fee for General category is Rs. 800 and for SC/ST category and PH is Rs 400.
- Admit cards will be released on May 16.
- Result for the BSc/BA Bed/MScEd programs will be declared on July 10
- Result for the Bed/Bed-MEd/MEd program will be declared on July 24
In 1961, the National Council for Educational Research and Training was established by the government of India in 1961 as an autonomous organization and is registered under the Societies Registration Act (Act XXI of 1880). It was formed in order to advise and assist the MHRD, government of India and Department of Education and States/UTs in formulation and implementation of policies and education programs in the field of education.