The registration process for the Kerala Management Aptitude Test 2019 is now open and candidates who are interested in applying for the exam can visit the official website -- kmatkerala.in for the detailed information. KMAT exam is conducted by the University of Kerala and the registration for the same will end on January 31, 2019. The exam is scheduled in February 2019.
Important dates for the exam
- Application form last date: January 31
- Download the admit cards: In January
- Exam date: The exam is expected to be held on February 17, 2019, as
- Result declaration: Third week of February 2019.
Steps to apply for the exam
- Visit the official website
- Fill in the personal details and click on submit
- Your log in details will be send to your registered mobile number
- Now, visit the homepage and log in using your log in credentials
- Complete the form by filling the necessary details and click on save
- Pay the exam fee by choosing the payment option and click on the proceed
- Upload the photograph and signature and click on the next button
- Chose the exam center
- Verify the complete application and click on the save button
- Take the print out the application for future reference
Eligibility criteria for MBA/PGDM
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years duration or Master’s degree examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, with at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45 per cent for SC/ST candidate).
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible