The results for the UPSC Indian Engineering Services 2017 main examination have been declared by the UPSC on its official website which is upsc.gov.in. The prelim exam for the same was conducted by the UPSC on May 14, 2017 in order to fill the 440 vacant engineering posts in various departments of central government.
Candidates who have qualified for the personality test, their interviews are expected to be held during the month of July-August, 2017.
Candidates can follow the following steps in order to check their results for the IES main examination 2017
- Log on to the official website of the UPSC which is upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, under what's new section click on the 'Indian Engineering Services 2017' result link.
- A new page will open and on this page click on the 'click here' link.
- A pdf file will open containing the names of the successful candidates.
- Check the list for your name.
According to the official notification candidates are required to bring the original certificates with respect to their age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability (where applicable) at the time of the personality test.
Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their certificates ready beforehand in accordance with the important instructions which will appear on the personality test board of the commission's website.