The results of the UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) exam 2015 have been declared and are uploaded on the commission's website.
If you appeared for the exam, you can check your result here "“ www.upsssc.gov.in. The commission conducted the exam on 6th March across the state against the 690 vacancies for different admin and supervisor posts under Lower Subordinate Services-2.
The successful candidates would next need to appear for a face to face interview. This final round would carry a total of 50 marks. The final merit list would be made out of 400 marks, including the marks of the written and the interview stage.
Here is how you can check your results "“
- You would need to log on to the official website, www.upsssc.gov.in
- On the home page of the commission's site, kindly click on the link 'UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services 2 Exam 2015 Results'
- Enter registration number, date of birth, gender and verification code or any other information asked
- Click on the submit button
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- All the candidates are advised to take print out of the same for future reference
The UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) conducts a wide range of exams in order to fill in vacancies for different posts. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is constituted under the aegis of the UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014.