For the lakhs of Bank job aspirants across the country, securing a job in the State Bank of India is nothing short of a dream come true. And with the SBI PO exam soon approaching and the students all set to give it a shot, it wait is now just for the admit cards to arrive.
But the students would now have to wait a few more days. The SBI (State Bank of India) has stalled the release of the admit card for SBI PO 2016 prelims from June 14 to June 20, as per the information given on the official website of the Bank.
A few weeks back, SBI had invited applications for recruitment to 2200 posts of Probationary Officers (PO) to be posted across the country.
"· All the candidates who applied for the position will be able to download their admit card, once it is released on the official website of the Bank.
This is how you can admit your admit card "“
1. You need to log on to the official website of the bank, which is www.sbi.co.in
2. On the home page of the website, you need to click on 'Careers' tab
3. Once you see a new window, you would then need to click on the live link 'Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam' under 'Later Announcements'
4. After the new window comes up, the candidate would need to enter all the credentials asked on the page such as the roll number, date of birth etc. in the space provided and submit
5. Once you fill in all these details, your hall ticket or the admit card would come up on the screen
6. You are advised to take a print out of the admit card
The admit card would need to be taken to the examination hall in order to appear for the exam. The prelims stage of the exam would be held on July 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2016. The results of the exam are expected to be out on July 18.