The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the results of Probationary Officer (PO) main exam. The exam was conducted on July 31 and candidates can check their result at the official website of SBI which is at www.sbi.co.in
Following are the steps to check the results:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link 'Careers'
- Click on the fourth dot in the latest announcements section
- Click on the link for 'Result main exam Phase II'
- The results list will be displayed on the screen
Candidates who have cleared the exam will find their roll numbers in the list
The short listed candidates will soon be called for group discussions and interviews.
Group Discussion and Interview will commence from September 1, 2016. Candidates shortlisted will also be informed by SMS and email separately.
Candidates are expected to clear the cut-off of both phases (2nd and 3rd) separately.
For more details on the selection procedure candidates can visit the official site of the
Keep visiting brainbuxa, for more news.