State Bank of India has released the admission cards for probationary officers (PO) main examination today on its official portal.
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State Bank of India (SBI) conducts an exam for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer (PO) for its branches across the country. The main stage of the examination is scheduled to be held on July 31, 2016.
Candidates who have cleared the preliminary stage of the examination are qualified for this examination. All the eligible candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to download the admission cards:
1. Go to the official website of SBI - sbi.co.in
2. Click on 'careers'.
3. On the 'Current openings' page, go to tab 'Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India'.
4. You will find 'Call Letter download for Main Examination'. Click on it.
5. Enter the required details such as registration no, roll no and password, date of birth etc. and press submit.
6. The call letter will be displayed on the screen.
7. Save the admit card and take its print out for further reference
Candidates are requested to keep the requisite details handy while downloading the admission card. It is to be noted that the admission card is necessary in the examination. Candidates without admission cards will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
Brainbuxa will keep you updated on such information on recruitment, examination and other news across the nation. Don't forget to take a halt at Brainbuxa for more.