The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019) is just around the corner. It is scheduled to be conducted on May 5, 2019 and most of the students must have already started revisions for the exam as it is national level entrance test. Below are some tips which will help NEET aspirants score more during the exam:
- Since NEET is a time bound test and candidates are always in a hurry to solve the maximum number of questions. One fatal mistake that any candidate can make is not reading the question correctly which can lead to fatal errors in the answers. Hence, students are advised to read all the questions properly they wish to attempt in the exam.
- Speed plays an important role in the exam. Candidates are advised to maintain proper speed form the start of the exam and this can be done by attempting the questions which they know the answer to at the beginning of the exam. This will give them the confidence to tackle tougher questions later in the exam.
- Set a maximum time frame for each section so that you are able to attempt a sufficient number of questions from each section.
- Speed is important to crack the NEET exam but not at the cost of accuracy otherwise you will attract negative marks. Hence, it is important that you attempt the questions with maximum accuracy.
- Do not take the help of guesswork just to increase your attempt in the exam. Remember there are negative marks for the wrong answers. So, if you don’t know the answer simply move to the next question.