Official notification for the Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) has been released by the Staff Selection Commission on its official website located at www.ssc.nic.in.
The details about the vacancies will be intimated in due course and the last date for the candidates to apply through the prescribed format is May 5.
Name of the posts
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/Offices
- Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
Code A to F: Interested candidates must have a Master's degree from a recognized university/institute in either Hindi with English as elective or vice versa.
Code F and G: All the interested candidates need to possess Bachelors degree from a recognized university/institute.
For further details candidates are advised to check the official notification released by the SSC.
How to apply:
- Log in to official website at www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link for the post.
- Enter all the required details in the prescribe format correctly
- Click on the submit button
Scheme of Examination
- The exam is conducted in two stages
- Paper I will be a computer based test while paper II will be descriptive test
- Both papers will be conducted on the same day.
Tentative examination date: June 15
Last Date to apply: May 5