India's leading Ed-tech firm, Talent edge, has entered into an collaboration with IIM-K, which is a new in the family of India's elite business schools, to offer two new Executive Certificate Program. Very specifically designed, these programs will help the working executives to hone their skills and will enable them to keep up with the ever changing business world.
Following are the two new programs, which will be offered by Talent edge in collaboration with IIM-K:
- Executive certificate program in Business Analytics
- 'Big Data' and 'Executive Certificate Program in Strategic Management
Details on programs
- Participants will become familiar with the difference in strategy formation and execution in organizations.
- Participants will become familiar with wide-range of concepts so that they are better equipped to take up the leader's role and responsibility.
- The course has a span of five months.
- It will begin on April 30.
- The director for the program is Dr. Safal Batra, Assistant professor and chairperson-Strategic Management.
Enthusiastic about the launch of two new programs in collaboration with the IIM-K talent edge said "We are happy to strengthen our partnership with IIM Kashipur and bring out these courses for working professionals, to impart concepts of big data analytics, strategic management and nuances of contemporary technologies to strategize the business surely add value to our current portfolio."
- Participants will learn about applying the concepts of Big Data and statistical applications in real business scenario.
- Participants will understand how big data and related technologies impact the business and decision making process and will also learn how to use and apply big data related technologies in real time.
- This program is especially beneficial for those who are looking forward to make career in data science, analytics and consulting.
- The course also has a time period of 5 months and will commence on May 7.
The training session will consist of lectures and interactive session which will be delivered to student's laptop using the internet. Facility of live chat will also be provided to the students.