For the academic session 2019-20, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has opened the registration window for class 1 admissions. The last date to apply for the admissions is March 19, 2019 until 4 pm. Once the process is over, KVS will release the first list of the selected students on March 26, 2019. The second and third admission lists will be released on April 9 and April 23, 2019, respectively in case, the seats remain vacant after the release of the first list.
List of documents/details needed for applying for the admissions
- In order to apply for the admission, parents/guardians are required to have the following details/documents ready at hand:
- A valid mobile number
- A valid e-mail address
- A scanned photograph of the child (JPEG file of size at most 256KB)
- Scanned birth certificate of the child (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB)
- Specified government certificates, if you are applying under the EWS category
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application
Parents are first required to register using the ‘New Registration’ link. Upon successful registration they will be assigned a unique Login Code. Parents can then login using the Login code and complete the online application form. Parents will also have the choice of filling three different KVS schools in India, without any preference between Vidyalayas, in a single form.
After completing the form, click on the Submit Application button. Upon successful submit, unique application code will be generated which is different from Login Code. A list of documents required will also be displayed which are required during the admission time in case candidates is shortlisted for the provisional admission.
Parents are required to note the Application Submission Code and the list of documents to be submitted during the admission carefully.