The clock is ticking and the CBSE board exams for 2019 will commence soon. Class 12th board exams will commence from February 15 and exams for class 10 will commence from February 21. While preparing for the exams is an obvious way to score good but many students even after preparing adequately miss out on the opportunity of scoring good because they don’t write the answers properly.
In order to help the students in making their answers presentable below are some points which they should keep in mind as they write on CBSE’s answer sheet:
- Every perfect answer begins with having a good knowledge of what to write. It is important that students revise every topic given in the CBSE syllabus and revise it from the NCERT books.
- As students prepare for the CBSE exams they tend five more attention to the freshers and other reference books and ignore their textbooks completely. Students are suggested not to ignore the questions in the NCERT books and keep them on their priority list as they prepare for the exams.
- Students should also go through the sample papers and marking scheme released by the CBSE. This will help students understand that what should be the length of the answers based on the marks allotted to the question.
- As you write answers in the exam, try not to exceed the word limit. Giving word limit is a CBSE’s way to telling that the answer can be framed in within the limit and as you cross the word limit it only shows that you are unable to articulate your knowledge to present the answer within the given limits.
- Before starting the exam, make margins on the answer sheets. Not every student can have good handwriting but every student can make its answer presentable in a clear manner.