The candidates who have applied for the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017 will be able to make corrections in their application form as CBSE is starting the facility from today.
The aspirants who wish to make corrections should log on to the official website of the NET at cbsenet.ni.in. After logging into the application system they can make the necessary changes in their data if required.
The facility to make corrections will remain available till September 25.
The NET 2017 exam is scheduled for November 5.
Every year CBSE conducts the NET exam on the behalf of UGC (University Grants Commission).
Steps to make corrections
- Log on to the official website of the NET at cbsenet.nic.in
- On the homepage click on the button which says 'Login for Correction'
- A new page will open. Follow the steps to make corrections.
- After making the corrections, check the form twice as you won't be able to make corrections again
- After making necessary changes in the form, take the print out of the same.