Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) or UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 (intermediate) results will be declared by the government on the coming June 9. After much waiting and speculations, a source close to UP board has finally confirmed the date. This year a total of 34,04,571 students appeared for the Uttar Pradesh Board class 10 exams which were conducted by the board from March 16 to April 1.
In intermediate or class 12, a total of 26,24,681 students appeared and the exams for class 12 were conducted by the board from March 16 to April 21 2017.
Date and time for the upcoming results
UP board class10 and 12 results will be declared by the state on June 9, 2017 at 12 noon.
Where to check the results
After declaration the results for the class 10 and 12 will be available on UP board's official website upmsp.edu.in or on the official result portal of the UP government which is upresults.nic.in. Apart from the official portal the results will be available o the alternate sites like examresults.net.
How to check the results
Students can follow the following steps to check their results:
- Go to the official website of the UP Board.
- Click on the result link, class 10 or intermediate
- Enter the registration details in the prescribed format
- Click on the submit button to submit the details
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the results and take the print out of the same for the future reference.