The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of Civil Services preliminary examination on its official website.
The candidates may check the results by logging on to the official website, www.upsc.gov.in, as it has been declared.
How to check the results
- Log on to the official website, www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link 'UPSC Civil Services Prelims Results 2016'
- Enter the required details like application number, gender
- Click on submit
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it and take a print out for further reference
The candidates who have cleared the exam successfully will have to appear for the (Mains) exam and a personality test/interview round. The main examination is scheduled to be held on December 3.
The candidates who will clear all the examinations successfully, will be hired for the respective posts.
Union Public Service Commission works under the government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the Government of India and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various government departments of the country.