The e-summon letter for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2016 personality test has been released. All those candidates who have qualified in the written examination are required to download the same from the official website, www.upsc.gov.in. The qualified candidates will now be appearing for the personality test.
Statement from the website
"Candidates who have qualified for the personality test of Engineering Services Examination, 2016 are advised to download their e-summon letter and its attachments for the personality test. No summon letter is being sent by post."
The interview schedule for the personality test has also been released for the below mentioned branches:
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Electronics and telecommunication engineering
How to download summon letter
- Log on to the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Under 'what's new', click on 'e-Summon Letter - Engineering Services Examination, 2016'
- On the next page, click on download
- Enter your roll number and captcha code
- Click on next
- Your letter will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference.
The eligible candidates will have to clear the written examination, which comprises of both conventional and objective type tests. Once the candidate clears the same, he/she will then be called for an interview. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability (where applicable) etc. at the time of the personality test.