Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Selection Commission has released the admit cards for the posts of Excise Constable.
The candidates now download the admit card from the official website
Steps to download admit card:
- Log on to the official website, www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the link 'Excise Constable Admit Card 2016'
- Enter the required details like application number, gender
- Click on submit
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it and take a print out for further reference.
The examinations will be conducted on September 25 for the recruitment of 400 posts in various centres of the state.
The candidates who will clear the examinations successfully will be hired for the respective posts.
The Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Selection Commission is an organization that works under the government of Uttar Pradesh to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments, and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various departments of the state.