The results for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2017 were declared by the WBJEE board on Monday and students can students can check their results for the same on the official website of the WBJEE, which is wbjee.nic.in.
Below is a step by step guide for the students to check their results:
- Log on to the official website of the WBJEE which is www.wbjee.in.
- Look for the results tab and click on it.
- Enter all the details in the prescribed format.
- Click on the view exams results in order to check the details of the grades.
- Take the printout of the result for the future reference.
The WBJEE exam is held for giving admissions into undergraduate engineering, pharmacy and technology courses and was held on 23 April.
West Bengal Chief Minister, Mamta Banerjee, on her official Twitter Account congratulated all the successful students and said “My best wishes to the budding engineers”.
Top three rankers of the exam
- Debaditya Pramanik - Birla High School (Kolkata)- Rank 1
- Irin Ghosh - DAV Model School (Durgapur)- Rank 2
- Harshit Kedia - Shiv Jyoti Sr Secondary School, Kota, Rajasthan- Rank 3
A total of 1,17574 students appeared for the webjee exam this year.