Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday met the BSF exam topper from Jammu and Kashmir Nabeel Ahmad Wani and said that his success story will inspire many in the state.
Excerpts from MinisterSingh's views:
- Happy to meet Nabeel Ahmad Wani, a young man from Udhampur in J&K, who topped the BSF entrance exams this year.
- "I am immensely happy to meet Nabeel Ahmad Wani, a young man from Udhampur in Jammu and Kashmir, who topped the BSF assistant commandant examination recently," said Mr. Singh
- "The success story of Nabeel shows that youths in Jammu and Kashmir have lot of potentials and his success will inspire many young boys and girls in the state," he said.
- The boy was accompanied by Director General of Border Security Force KK Sharma. Director General also wished him a success and bright future in life.
- Wani was also introduced to top officials including National Security Adviser Ajit Doval, Union Home Secretary Rajiv Mehrishi and others, who had come for a meeting with Rajnath Singh during that time.
- 'Unemployment was the biggest problem being faced by the youth': Views of BSF exam topper
- "Unemployment was the biggest problem being faced by the youth which can only be solved by education," said Wani
- "The more we get education the better and more jobs we will get. We cannot get education by taking to stones but by holding a pen," he said
The boy, who is currently serving as a junior engineer in Udhampur, said that his dream to join the defense forces and serve the country has now been fulfilled.