Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
ATIT (Admission Test for IcfaiTech) is an all India admission entrance exam conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. It is conducted to take admission in various B.Tech programs in ICFAI University.
The branches offered in B.Tech are:
Computer Science & Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Exam name||Admission Test for Icfai Tech|
|Commonly Known as||ATIT 2016|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Conducting Authority ||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- Candidates must have passed Class XII or equivalent with a minimum 60% aggregate
- They must have secured, passing marks in the subjects of Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry, and English.
- The applicants must have completed 12 years of regular schooling to apply for the exam. The admissions are offered on the basis of scores of ATIT 2016 / JEE (Main) 2016 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2016).
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Last date for receipt of completed OMR / Online Application Form is||April 20, 2016|
|Scheduling the ATIT 2016 by the candidates||March 09, 2016 to April 30, 2016|
|ATIT Test Dates|
Online: May 04, 2016 to May 18, 2016
Offline: May 01, 2016 (10 am to 12 noon)
|Declaration of Results||May 30, 2016|
|Dispatch of Selection Letters||May 31, 2016 onwards|
|Reporting and Registration||August 01, 2016|
|Preparatory Classes||August 02, 2016|
|Commencement of classes||August 16, 2016|
|Contact||Toll Free: 1800 425 0767.|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- Applicants have to read the instructions carefully.
- After that apply online by filling up the Application Form
- Make a payment of Rs. 700 for the form using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway.
- Applicants applying online have to attach their scanned color photograph along with the Online Application.
- The B.Tech Application Material and Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The question paper comprises of 120 multiple choice questions which has to be answered in 2 hours.
|Subjects||No. of questions|