Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) has announced that its MBBS admission will be based on the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT).
Medical aspirants planning to apply for an MBBS seat in AFMC must therefore ensure that they register to appear for AIPMT which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- He/She fulfills the following criteria for admission to MBBS course in Armed Force Medical Course 2015-
- He/She must be citizen of India.
- He/She must be unmarried and also He/She cannot do marriage during course.
- He/She should be medically fit as per prescribed standards by the government of India, Ministry of Defence.
- For 10+2 or equivalent passed candidates-He/She should attain the age of 17 years but not more than 22 years on 31/12/2015 (He/She candidates must have been born not earlier than 01/01/1993 and not later than 31/12/1997).
- For B.Sc. examination or Pursuing in Final B.Sc. examination-He/She must not have attained the age of 24 years.
Essential Academic Qualifications
- He/She candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent or B. Sc examinations with zoology, botany in the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- He/She securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from statutory Indian University/board or other recognized examination body.
Note-Candidates must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the tenth standard. (For more detail please see official website of AFMC).
â€¢ Paper pattern
Method of selection depends on rank in AIPMT 2015 and Merit prepared by AFMC 2015.
The shortlisted candidates must be called for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning and Psychological assessment which is computer based test and consists of 40 Multiple Choice Questions that is completed in 30 minutes. After that candidates passed in this test, must called for Interview which is held at AFMC in Pune.
Each question scored 2.0 marks and there will be negative marks of 0.5 for every incorrect answer.
â€¢ How to apply?
Part 1 â€“ REGISTRATION / ACCOUNT GENERATION AND LOGIN
Part 2 â€“ FILLING OF QUALIFICATION DETAILS
Part 3 â€“ FILLING OF PERSONAL DETAILS
Payment: Candidates must deposit 250 rupees (Application and bank charges) in any branch of State Bank of India for generation of challan after registration in Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) website.