AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) is a national level entrance test conducted by Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur for taking admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of design like Fashion Design, Textile Product Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Design Communication, Jewellery Design, Craft Product Design, Lifestyle Accessory Design and Design Management. The AIEED exam is conducted in two series i.e. series I and series II in both online and center based mode.
Eligibility for Under Graduate level programs in Design
Candidates who have appeared for or cleared 10+2 (CBSE / ICSE / IB /State Board / NIOS or equivalent as per UGC guidelines)
10+1 students can also apply & those qualifying in AIEED 2013-14 this year are eligible for direct admission to next yearâ€™s Academic Session (2015-16's) through final counseling/ Interview (the last stage of the admission process)
â€¢ PAPER PATTERN
1) AIEED comprises objective type questions.
2) The written test examines an aspirant's knowledge, skill and aptitude for their program opted
3) The questions to be answered are from topics like:
I. General Awareness
II. Language Comprehension
III. Logical Reasoning
IV. Psychological Analysis
V. Visual Understanding
VI. Lateral Thinking
VII. Skill Sets
VIII. Design Awareness
â€¢ HOW TO APPLY?
1. Application form for AIEED will be done through Offline mode but their payment option will be available both "Online" as well as "Offline".
2. Fill all the necessary detail in the application form available online or through select Branches of Bank of India after doing the payment.
3. Get a print out of your form and attach photograph, required documents and sign the form.
1. Application form fee is Rs-1250.
2. Students can pay the fee through online mode or send it via DD drawn in favour of Arch Educational Society payable at Jaipur.