National Board of Examinations (NBE) will conduct AIPGMEE 2015 entrance examination for admission to 50% All India quota seats of MD/MS/Diploma, in various Government medical colleges of India except PG Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir. According to officials, 9 states of India will participate in AIPGMEE 2015 for admission against MD/MS/Diploma in their respective Government Medical Colleges.
Exam Name: All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination â€“ 2015
Commonly Known as: AIPGMEE 2015
Exam Category: Post Graduate
Exam Level: National
Conducting Body: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
1. Candidates who have MBBS degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from an Institute (except colleges/ universities located in Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh)
2. MBBS degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate must be recognized as per the criteria of Indian Medical Council Act
3. Candidates must have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council
4. Applicants of AIPGMEE 2015 must have completed one year of internship or likely to complete on or before March 31, 2015
â€¢ Paper pattern
AIPGMEE 2015 exam will be a computer based test as per the syllabus prescribed by Graduate Medical Education Regulations. The booklet of AIPGMEE 2015 exam will have questions from subjects taught during the MBBS course including pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical. Read important points of AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Pattern given below:
1. The examination will be held online on scheduled date in different sessions
2. AIPGMEE 2015 exam will have 300 Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ), with single correct response
3. Each question will have four (4) options and only one (1) will have correct response
4. The exam will be conducted in English language
5. The weightage of MCQâ€™s in each specialty will vary and examination authority, NBE has right to alter/vary/amend the marks of the question
6. Negative marking: There will be no negative marking in AIPGMEE 2015
â€¢ How to apply?
1. The application procedure of AIPGMEE 2015 will begin from August 29, 2015.
2. Candidate must note that AIPGMEE 2015 application form must be submitted online. It must be noted that offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted. The fee can be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit or Debit card issued by any banks in India.
3. The Cost of AIPGMEE 2015 application fee is Rs. 3750 for General and/OBC Candidates and Rs.2750 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.