Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
AILET 2016 or All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is organized by National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) for the students who are willing to take admissions in around 81 seats of five-year integrated law programme. The candidates must check below a detailed description of the admission test for NLU Delhi.
|Exam name||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||AILET 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority || National Law University Delhi|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The applicants applying for the course of BA, LLB must have passed 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks from recognized board of University.
- The applicants applying for the course of LLM must have completed their LLB or equal degree from a government approved University and with 55% for general category students (50% for SC/ST).
- Fee of general category candidates is 3000-/ only.
- Fee of SC/ST category aspirants is 1000-/ only
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|AILET 2016 details available application forms ||01 Jan 2016|
|Last date for submission of applications ||11 Apr 2016|
|Availability of AILET Admit Card 2016 from||16 Apr 2016 (after 9:00 PM)|
|AILET 2016 exam date||01 May 2016|
|Declaration of AILET 2016 Result (BA.LL.B(Hons.)||15 May 2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The applicants applying for the course of BA, LLB should have passed their 10+2 or comparable exam with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of the University.
- The applicants who are willing to opt the course of LLM must complete their LLB or equal degree from a government approved University with 55% for general category students and 50% for SC/ST.
- The fee of general category aspirants 3000-/ only.
- The fee of SC/ST category candidates 1000-/ only
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
Time duration is 1hr 30 minute marks i.e 90 minutes and each question is of 1 mark.
|English ||35 marks|
|Legal aptitude||35 marks|
|General knowledge||35 marks|
|Elementary mathematics ||10 marks|
|Total Marks||150 marks|