Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
AIPGMEE 2016 or All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is an entrance test which is organized in India every year by the institute of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) to give admissions in diverse medical institutions and universities. It provides M.B.B.S and B.D.S courses in various private as well as government universities.
|Exam name||All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||AIPGMEE 2016|
|Exam Category||Postgraduate Courses|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The applicants must be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidates should have registered with MCI/State Medical Council and he/she present documentary proof at the time of counselling and admission.
- The candidates should have studied or passed MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are not allowed to give AIPGMEE 2016 or if they want to appear than they must submit a duly signed affidavit that is declaring through Government of India.
- The applicants should have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year 2016.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
The notification is not published till date and expected to be published by September 2016.
Contact: 0124-6771700 / 1800 11 1700 (Toll Free)
Email [email protected]
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The applicants have to visit the official website and read the notification carefully.
- The candidates have to fill the application form and upload required documents and photos.
- Finally they need to submit the fees.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The entrance exam is conducted online and there will be 300 multiple choice questions.
Each correct answer will be allotted 1 mark.
The duration for the examination is 3 and half hours.
Topmost colleges/Universities (Knocking Opportunities!!)
- Armed Force Medical Services
- University of Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat, University, Surat
- Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal, Manipur