Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
AIPMT 2016 or All India Pre medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Exam is a exam conducted at national level for medical courses. AIPMT is organized by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and is conducted to provide admission to all aspirants of MBBS and BDS in the medical colleges of India. The admission is taken for 15% of the total number of seats for medical/ dental courses in medical college, which is run by university of India, municipal, state government and other local authorities of India and exception is Jammu& Kashmir.
|Exam name||All India Pre Medical/Dental Test|
|Commonly Known as|| AIPMT 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The Applicants must be minimum 17 years of age on December 31, 2016 and the maximum age limit is 25 years for general category and 30 years for SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- The applicants should be Indian nationals or Overseas Citizen of India. Candidates
- Applicants must appear or have appeared in 2016 for the class 10+2 or equivalent exam. The candidate appearing or have appeared should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology (PCB) Mathematics or any other elective subject in class 12th. English is also a compulsory subject during his/her schooling.
- The applicants must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in PCB or 45% (General PH) or 40% (SC / ST / OBC).
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Schedule for on-line submission of application (WITHOUT LATE FEE)||15.12.2015 (Tuesday) to 08.01.2016 (Friday)|
|For fee through e-challan For fee through other modes||15.12.2015 (Tuesday) to 12.01.2016 (Tuesday)|
|Schedule for on-line submission of application (WITH LATE FEE)||13.01.2016 (Wednesday) to 06.02.2016 (Saturday)|
|For fee through e-challan For fee through other modes (WITH LATE FEE)||13.01.2016 (Wednesday) to 10.02.2016 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for successful transaction of fee||10.02.2016 (Wednesday) |
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website||01.04.2016 (Friday)|
|Date of Examination, AIPMT-2016 ||01.05.2016 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||5th June, 2016 |
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates have to visit online at the official website and read the brochure carefully.
- The applicants have to register themselves on the website and fill the form.
- The copy of self-declaration should be given by AP, J&K and Telangana candidates and applied for 15% all India quota seats.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
| Physics ||45|
There will be 180 multiple choice questions each carrying 1 mark which has to answered in 180 minutes.