Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
The AEEE 2016 also termed as Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. This Entrance Exam every year on an all India basis for admission to the 4 year B.Tech Degree Programs offered in the three campuses at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore).
|Exam name||Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Commonly Known as||AEEE 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- Candidate must have qualified class XII / equivalent examination from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Also, candidates must have scores 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination
- Candidate should have secured an aggregate of at least 55% marks, individually, in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Diploma holders, of three years in engineering, must have secured an aggregate of 60% marks.
- However, the Diploma must have been obtained from a State Board of Technical Education
- It is vital to ensure that candidate should have been born on or after July 1, 1995.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Online Registration Starts || 02.11.2015, Monday|
|Issue of OMR application form begins || 02.11.2015, Monday|
|Last date of issue of OMR application form|| 30.03.2016, Wednesday|
|Last date of receiving completed applications (OMR & Online) || 30.03.2016, Wednesday|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) ||Multiple slots: 17.04.2016, Sunday |
|Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P) is Conducted in one slot only || 23.04.2016, Saturday from 10 :00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Publication of Ranklist|| May 3rd or 4th, 2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
AEEE application form can be filled by 2 modes:-
1) Online mode-
Applications can be procured in person from the Admission office of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bangalure or Coimbatore on producing a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of "Amrita School of Engineering" payable at Coimbatore
Application can also be obtained by post, from
The Admission Co-ordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengalure or Coimbatore with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of "Amrita School of Engineering" payable at Coimbatore.
2) Offline mode-
Apply through Amrita University Website that is : http://aeee.amrita.edu and must submit the demand draft with you for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of "Amrita School of Engineering", payable at Coimbatore.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Physics||30||3 * 30 = 90|
|Chemistry||30||3 * 30 = 90|
|Mathematics||40||4 * 30 = 120|