Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test or APICET has recently invited the applications for the academic year 2016-17. The test is for the admission in MBA and MCA Courses which are offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges that comes under the Jurisdiction of A.P State Council of Higher Education.
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) came into existence on 20.05.1988 with the Act 16 of the year 1988 to advise the Government in matters which are related to Higher Education in the State.
|Exam name||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test |
|Commonly Known as||APICET 2016|
|Exam Category||Postgraduate |
|Exam Level||State level|
|Conducting Authority || Andhra University|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The Candidates must be a national citizen of India.
- Those who are seeking admission in the MBA Course must have a bachelors degree with a minimum 50 % marks aggregate and 45 % in the case of reserved candidates.
- Those candidates who are seeking admission in MCA Course must have a bachelors degree with minimum 50 % marks aggregate and 45 % in the case of reserved candidates.
- Candidates who have obtained a degree through distance mode can also apply.
- Applicants who are appearing for final examination of the degree can also apply.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Notification of APICET-2016 ||03-02-2016|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application form|| 06-02-2016|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||05-03-2016|
| Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/- +Reg fee||15-03-2016|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate ||19-03-2016|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.2000/- +Reg fee||24-03-2016|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.5000/-+Reg fee||31-03-2016|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apicet.net.in||20-04-2016|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs.10,000/- +Reg fee || 09-05-2016|
| Conduct of APICET-2016 Examination||16-05-2016|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||19-05-2016|
| Last date for receiving of objections on Preliminary key||23-05-2016|
| Declaration of Ranks (Marks)|| 27-05-2016|
|Contact||Phone : 0891-2579797|
Fax : 0891-2549595
E-mail: [email protected]
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates should visit the official website www.apicet.net.in / www.apsche.org .
- The eligible candidates must submit APICET-2016 through online mode. There will be a registration Fee of Rs.350/- paid.
- One can pay through AP online Centers in Andhra Pradesh and through the payment gateways like Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Analytical Ability||75 questions|
| Mathematical Ability||75 questions|
|Communication Ability||50 questions|
Note: Total 150 minutes will be given to answer the questions.