Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
AP PG MET 2016 is the short form for Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate
Medical Entrance Test organized by Dr. NTR University of Health
Sciences, Andhra Pradesh for admissions in 2500 MD/MS/Post Graduate
Diploma. There are seats in 29 participating colleges of Andhra Pradesh
and Telangana state
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as|| AP PG MET 2016|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
Candidates must have done the MBBS degree under Dr.NTR University of
Health Sciences and it is necessary that they belong from the Andhra
Pradesh and Telanaga states.
- They must have completed their rotating internship either on or before March 31, 2016
- The Candidates must be an Indian Citizen/Person of Indian Origin.
- The MBBS degree of candidates must be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
candidates who are applying from the other states of India should have
studied MBBS from any of the Medical College of India.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Availability of online application forms ||December 28, 2015|
|Last date of submission of print out of filled in application along with enclosures|| January 11, 2016|
|Availability of Admit Cards||February 21, 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test||February 28, 2016|
|Date of release of Answer Key||February 29, 2016|
|Last date of submitting objections on answer keys||March 01, 2016|
|Date of display of final answer key|| March 10, 2016|
|Date of release of result and display of Merit list||March 10, 2016|
|Dates of Counseling || April 22, 2016|
|Commencement of Classes||May 1, 2016|
|Contact||Phone: 91-866-2451206 - 10|
Email: [email protected]
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The application form of AP PG MET 2016 is available on the official website.
- The candidates have to fill the application form carefully.
- At the end they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 4,000 and Bank transaction charges extra for OBC/BC categories.
- For SC/ST categories it should be Rs.3,700 (Bank transaction charges extra).
- The examination fee can only be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The exam is conducted on the basis of MBBS syllabus as prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The exam will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- The duration of the exam is 180 minutes, i.e. 3 Hours
- There will be no negative marking
- No marks is allotted for multiple marking of the answers
- Each correct answer will be awarded with one mark.