Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Examination or AU AIMEE is the examination conducted by the Annamalai University for the students who are willing to take admission into MBBS, BDS, B.Sc., Nursing, B.Pharm and BPT courses.
The candidates through this exam are selected for M.B.B.S / B.D.S / B.Pharm / Nursing / B.Sc. / B.P.T degree courses on the basis of their marks.
|Exam name||Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||AU AIMEE 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Annamalai University |
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The applicant should be a citizen of India
- They should pass 10+2 examination from any of a recognized university and should have major subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- The general category candidates must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in the major subjects while a reserved category candidate should secure at least 40% aggregate marks.
- The applicants should have age either above 17 years or less than 35 years.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Application issued date for B.pharm, BSC nursing||May 6 , 2016|
|Application issued date for B.E|| May 7 , 2016|
|Application issued date for MBBS,BDS,BSC||May 10 , 2016|
|Issue of application of commences MBBS,BDS,BSC(agri/horti)culture||May 10 , 2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The applicants have to register on the official website of university.
- After registration one has to fill the form and upload required scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Then pay the registration and the details of fee is given below:
For MBBS and BDS 1500/-
For BSC Agriculture , Horticulture ( General-800/- & SC/ST-400/-)
For B.pharma, BSC nursing,BPT- 800/-
For B.E ( General-800/- & SC/ST-400/-)
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The exam duration is of 3 hours and there are 2 papers where each paper consist of 120 questions
|Part||Subjects||Number of questions|