Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate (APPG) is going to holds the Medical Entrance Exam (MET) for year 2015. It is a state level medical entrance exam for the purposes of admission of into Post Graduate courses in the field of Medical and this entrance exam will be conduct by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and its affiliated colleges.
Generally the examination will be held in the month of March and those who qualify the entrance exam will get the admission in the medical course. The score of APPG MET is compulsory for admission criteria into PG courses like PG medical degree & diploma programs and MDS offered by the Institute.
Those possess the MBBS or BDS examination from the affiliated Institute or University recognized by Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India and also completes their Internship on or before the last day of March, 2015 are eligible to appear for the PG Medical or MDS Entrance Test subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations / Prospectus.
â€¢ Paper pattern
Applicants have to go through the Entrance Exam:
1. Total no of Questions: 200 questions.
2. Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
3. Test Duration: 03 hours
â€¢ How to apply?
1. It is a state level medical entrance exam.
2. Registration application form will be uploaded on the official website.
3. Seeking applicants must get the application form itself.
4. Read all the given guidelines mentioned in the form.
5. Fill the form with their complete detail without making any mistake and submit to the following address mentioned below.
Application Form Fees:
1. The form fees are Rs-1550.
2. Applicants of SC/ST category should pay form fees of Rs-1250.
3. Form fees will be paid in any SBI branch.
4. SBI e-challan downloading procedure will be declared in the prospectus.
Post Graduate Admissions Committee,
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P
Vijayawada â€“ 520 008