Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Armed Forces Medical College one among the leading Medical Institute of India and famous for education and research center. AFMC trains undergraduate and postgraduate medical candidates with guaranteed career options in the defense services. The Institute is established on 1st May 1948 by the Act of the Parliament of India, with the help of the BC Roy Committee. The "Graduate Wing" which is formed by AFMC was established nearly 20 years later, for delivering admission to medical officers in the Indian Armed Forces. The examination is conducted by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences for all undergraduate and post graduate medical courses.
|Exam name||Armed Forces Medical College Test|
|Commonly Known as||AFMC 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidates appearing should be of minimum 17 years of age and with a maximum age limit of 22 years.
- The candidates must have cleared the 10+2 Exam from any recognized Board or University with subjects, namely English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- They must have minimum scored a minimum aggregate of 60%, all the subjects combined and individual subject marks must be 50%.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Start date for registration and filling online application||26 April 2016|
|Last day for registration|| 20 May 2016 (2359h)|
|Last date of filling and submission of online application||23 May 2016|
|Last date for generation and print of fee challan||26 May 2016|
|Last date for payment of fee at any sbi branch||30 May 2016|
|Contact||Tele: +91 20 26334230, +91 20 26330781|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The applicants have to visit the official website and register themselves on it.
- After registering they have to login again and fill the qualification and personal details.
- Upload the required pictures and finally pay the fee through SBI bank challan.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|English and Logical||45|
The candidates are given 3 hours to answer the questions.