Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ARSB) is ready to publish the NET Application Form 2015 for filling up the Lecturer/ Assistant Professor through the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Name of the Organization: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ARSB)
1. Applicants must hold the Masters Degree or equivalent in the concerned Discipline and specialization completed from a recognized university till the 1st week of January, 2015.
2. Required qualification percentage as per the category with good academic records.
o For General and OBS (Creamy Layer) is 55%.
o For OBS (Non-Creamy Layer) is 50%.
o For SC/ST/PC is 45%.
1. Upper age limit will be 22 years in the beginning of January, 2015.
2. Age Relaxation will be given according to the Government norms.
â€¢ Paper pattern
For Prelim â€“ ARS NET Entrance Exam:
1. There will one question paper.
2. Paper Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
3. Total no of Questions: It will consisting 200 multiple choice questions.
4. Each question carries one mark.
General Knowledge: 50 questions with questions based on the seven main groups of Agriculture & Allied Sciences.
For ARS â€“ Main Exam:
1. There will be one paper
2. Total no of Marks: 240 marks
3. Time Duration: Three hour's
Question Type: Questions from each section will be subjective which needs descriptive answers.
Official Website: http://asrb.org.in/
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Applicants can apply online using the information given on the ARS NET official website.
2. Fill the details on the application form attentively.
3. While filling up ARS NET application form keep the essential documents ready with you.
4. Please enter the valid email id on the ARS NET application form as all the intimation and other details of the exam will be sent to the applicant mail id.
5. Applicants need to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature on the application form.
ARS NET fees
1. ARS (Agriculture Research Service) - Rs 500/- for General and OBC category.
2. NET ( National Eligibility Test) â€“ Rs 1000/- for General, Rs 500/- for OBC and for SC/ST/PC Rs 250/-
Mode of Payment: While making the online payment via Debit/Credit card take the printout of the challan form and make the payment in any branch of Syndicate Bank.