Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Association of Indian Management School every year conducts an entrance exam for the courses like PGDM/ MBA/ MCA/ PGCM courses. The examination is termed as AIMS Test for Management Admission or ATMA which enables you to get admissions in Management Colleges in India. The Ministry of Human Resource Development of Government of India gives permission for this exam for different post graduate management courses admissions.
|Exam name||Association of Indian Management School|
|Commonly Known as||ATMA 2016|
|Exam Category||Post graduate|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Association of Indian Management School |
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The applicants must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have a Bachelorâ€™s degree or should have qualified an examination which equivalent to that.
- The applicant who is in their last year of bachelorâ€™s degree examination can also apply.
- A Candidate must secure a at least 50% marks in his/her graduation, or in any of the equivalent degree.
- There is no Age limit.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Date of Commencement of Registration||02nd March 2016|
| Start of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins||02nd March 2016|
| Close of Payment (through NEFT/Bank Transfer)||29th April 2016|
|Close of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins|| 30th April 2016|
|Close of Payment (through gateway)||01st May 2016 at 5.00 PM|
| Date of Closure of Registration||02nd May 2016 at 5.00 PM|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||4th May 2016|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||05th May 2016|
|Online test||08th May 2016 (1400 hrs to 1700 hr)|
|Results||Around 14th May 2016|
|Contact||Tel: (O) 040-23417875/76|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates must visit the official website of ATMA and fill the required details by clicking the option of â€œapply onlineâ€.
- After filling form the applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 1100 through credit card, debit card or bank account transfer.
Bank Account transfer details:
AIMS Account details are as follows:
Account No: 068010100035918
IFS Code: UTIB0000068
Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|Subjects||Number of questions|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills, and ||60|
|Verbal Skills ||60|
The candidates are given 180 minutes to answer these questions of 1 mark each and there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.