Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
CET 2016 is the examination, which is conducted by AMUPMDC for many
private medical and dental colleges situated in Maharashtra. The
admissions given through Asso CET are done for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh,
BOTh, BASLP and BSc Nursing. Only those candidates who are eligible for
the medical, dental, and health science programs can fill the
|Exam name||Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical & Dental Colleges Entrane Exam|
|Commonly Known as||Asso CET 2016|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical & Dental Colleges|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidates desiring admissions to the courses of MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing should be 17 years old to appear for the examination.
- For the admissions in the MBBS, BDS or BAMS courses, the candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks if they are a general category and the reserved category candidates should have obtained a minimum 40% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology as aggregate at the level of HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
- For the candidates desiring to appear for the B.Sc - Nursing course, then they must have at least 45% marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as aggregate at the HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
- There is no such minimum score requirement for BPTh, BoTh, BASLP courses, the only thing this is necessary is passing of HSC or equivalent examination.
- The Application Fees for the application form including exam fee is Rs. 3000
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Availability of online application form||March 2016, third week|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2016, third week|
|Asso CET 2016 admit card||May 2016, second week|
|Last date to download hall ticket||May 2016, third week|
|Date of exam||May 2016, third week|
|Asso CET 2016 result||May 2016, last week|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The applicants must visit the official website of AMUPMDC for the application process.
- Once the application form is filled by the candidate, then he/she must take the submit the fee. The form also requires a scanned copy of a photograph and signature.
- The fee has to be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of India in the upcoming in next two working days of the day of printing of challan.
- The copy of fee details and form must be kept for future reference.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The medium of examination is English and the duration will be 3 hours.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|