The AU AIMEE is a national Level Entrance Examination conducted by the Annamalai University as a prerequisite examination for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing and B Pharma courses from the colleges affiliated to Annamalai University.
Exam Type: National Level Examination
Conducting Authority: Annamalai University
1. Candidate must be a citizen of India
2. Candidate must be appearing/pass in High School Level Examination (10+2) with the major subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
3. The candidate must be a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of applying.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. English is the medium of instruction and questions will be asked from the higher secondary syllabus.
2. Generally objective types of questions will be asked and each question will have four options.
3. Candidates those who have sound knowledge in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of their higher secondary examination are allowed to take up this entrance test.\\\
â€¢ How to apply?
The Application Forms for can be filled in three ways:
1. The Application Form can be obtained through the Cash Counter at the administrative office of Annamalai University after cash payment
2. The Application Form can be obtained through Post by sending the letter for Application and a Demand Draft along with a self addressed envelope stamped with stamps worth Rs. 25
3. Applications can be downloaded from the official website of Annamalai University
4. After filling the application form it should be sent to Annamalai University (Along with DD if the form is downloaded from the website)
5. Rs.1000 is the cost of application forms and it must be filled and submitted before the last week of April month. Examination will be only held in the selected and major cities of state Tamilnadu. On month of May application forms are available.