The Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted by the University every year, probably in the month of April or May. This examination is conducted for admitting students to the Engineering courses mentioned below:
o Civil Engineering
o Chemical Engineering
o Civil & Structural Engineering
o Mechanical Engineerng
o Manufacturing Engineering
o Electronics & Instrumentation engineering
o Electrical & Electronics Engineering
o Computer Science & Engineering
o Information Technology
o Electronics & Communication Engineering
1. All candidates who have passed 10+2 HSC Board, with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
2. Or any other equivalent examination , with the above subjects, from any recognized Board
3. A candidate who has passed HSC (Vocational Stream) with Engineering Vocational Subjects with one of the related subjects like
4. Mathematics, Physics.
5. Diploma in courses like civil, mechanical, electrical, electronics, computer science and chemicals and other streams of engineering.
6. Any other equivalent qualification, which is approved by the Annamalai University.
â€¢ Paper pattern
The examination will consist of the Text Books and Syllabus, which is prescribed for the Second year of the Tamil Nadu HSC Course.
â€¢ How to apply?
AU EEE 2015 Application Forms:
1. The cost of the Application form is 800/- general category and 400/- for SC/ST.
2. The prospectus and the Application form shall be availed from the University Cash Counter, from all the Directorate of Distance Education Study Centres in Tamil Nadu.
3. The Application Form shall also be availed by sending a requisition, together with the DD in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Chennai, to the following address:
AU EEE 2015 Exam Fee:
For information on the examination fees all candidates are supposed to contact at the following address:
Tamil Nadu, South India