Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Banaras Hindu University General Nursing & Midwifery or BHU GNM Entrance Exam is meant for the candidates who aspire to make a career in nursing after completing their education from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. The Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi has a vision of promoting the learning and research in the field of Science and Arts. The character of todayâ€™s young generation can be built through religion and ethics which are integrated in the education system itself.
|Exam name||Banaras Hindu University General Nursing & Midwifery|
|Commonly Known as||BHU GNM 2016|
|Exam Category||Diploma Course|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Banaras Hindu University|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The applicants should be a citizen of India
- Those who are unmarried or Widow or Divorcee and doesnâ€™t have the liability of children are also allowed to apply for the entrance exam
- The applicants must be physically as well as mentally fit.
- The aspirants should always be 10+2/ Intermediate pass or equivalent with the subjects like English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics from a well recognized University or Board.
- The applicants must have a minimum 45% marks in total and in case of SC/ ST candidates the total marks should be 35%.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
The notification is not published yet. Will be updated soon!
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The applicants can either go online and download the application form or they can have the form from all BHU authorized centers
- To download the application form the applicants need to visit either www.imsbhu.nic.in or www.bhu.ac.in
- To acquire the form from the Institute Medical Sciences, the applicants have to send a proper self addressed envelope with a DD of Rs. 50 to â€˜The Director, IMS, BHUâ€™ payable at Varanasi
- If the application is duly filled by the applicant, then they can send the form to:
Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi â€“ 221005
- Make sure you attach recent photographs to the application form.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|Subjects||Number of Questions|