Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
BHU-UET stands for Banaras Hindu University-Undergraduate Entrance Test. It is an undergraduate level entrance test conducted by the Banaras Hindu University for the purpose of admission to various Under Graduate courses. The university is established in 1916 and now considered to be one of the largest residential university in Asia. Interested candidates have to go through the entrance examination on the basis of which admission is granted.
|Exam Name||Banaras Hindu University-Undergraduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||BHU-UET 2016|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Conducting Authority ||Banaras Hindu University|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in the associated field with minimum 50% marks.
- The age limit for different undergraduate courses of BHU is same that is the candidate should be 22 years of age on 1st July 2016.
- For B.Ed examinations candidates must be of pass examination with minimum 55% of marks.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
There is no notification update for BHU-UET 2016. The tentative dates are:
|Starting date of online application||February 2016|
|Admit card availability||March 2016|
|Examination date||May 2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- Visit the official website of BHU. http://bhuonline.in/ and download the brochure.
- Click on â€˜Apply for Admissionâ€™ link available on the website.
- The candidates can register themselves by filling all the details in the application form.
- Finally the application fee can be paid. The fee structure is as follows:
|Examination||SC/ST Category||General Category|
|For all exams except Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Shastri Hons.||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
Total no. of questions asked in the examination are 120 for a total 450 marks. The time duration for the examination is 120 minutes.