Bharath University conducts this examination in order to admit the students in the disciplines of several engineering courses in the various institutions of University. Only applicants those who clear this examination can be directly admitted to the recognized colleges and universities of Ooty, Chennai and Pondicherry. It is very popular examination of Southern India.
1. Candidates with 17 years of minimum age can be eligible to take up this examination.
2. Candidates those who have completed their higher secondary school of education can take up this test. It is also eligible to the awaiting candidates of final year higher secondary school of education.
3. For lateral entry, candidates must need to be degree hold of B.Sc with science discipline can be permitted for taking up this examination.
4. Residents of India are allowed to take up this entrance test.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. It is the common examination to be held with objective types of questions and each question will have four options. Generally questions will be asked related to the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English.
2. English is the medium of instruction for this examination and questions will be asked only from the higher secondary syllabus.
3. 180 minutes will be the duration of this examination and applicants must complete all the questions asked in this test within given duration. No extra time will be provided to candidates.
4. No negative mark concept is applicable in this examination.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Candidates can avail the BEEE 2015 application form from the official website of Bharat University www.bharathuniv.com.
2. Filling online form of BEEE 2015, candidates are required to pay the BEEE 2015 application form fees of Rs 900 by online payment using internet banking or debit/credit cards.
3. Candidates can also avail the application form by post by sending a request by post to the Bharat University along with the DD of Rs.950 drawn in favor of Bharath University, payable at Chennai
4. Candidates can also avail the BEEE 2015 application form in person by paying the application fees of Rs 900/-.