Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination is organized by Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Bharath University in Chennai. The interested applicants appearing in the BEEE 2016 must go through notification and should satisfy the all the requirement and eligibility conditions.
|Exam name||Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||BEEE 2016|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Conducting Authority ||Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Bharath University|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
1. B. Tech Program
- The candidate must pass 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- The applicants applying for Bio engineering Departments, they must pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology.
2. For B .Tech (Lateral Entry) Program
- The applicants must pass the Diploma from a recognized or by the central or the State Government with at least 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent
3. For B .Arch Program
- The candidates should pass 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum total aggregate of 50% in English and Mathematics as subjects or 10+3 Diploma (Any Stream) which has to be recognized by the central/State Government with 50% aggregate marks.
- The applicants should pass the National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA) organized by the council of Architecture.
4. For M.Tech Program
- The applicants should have B.E./ B.Tech or its equivalent examinations as approved by UGC/AICTE in specific branches with at minimum 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
5. For MBA Program
- The applicants who are undergraduate can apply with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
6. For MCA Program
- The applicants should be Undergraduate with Business Mathematics or Statistics are eligible for the first year.
- The candidates who are B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology/Electronics can apply for Lateral Entry.
7. For Arts & Science (Undergraduate) Program
- The applicant must pass in 10+2 or its equivalent.
8. For M.Sc Program
- Any applicant who are B.Sc. or its equivalent examination in appropriate branch can apply for the respective courses.
9. For M.Com Progam
- The applicants who are undergraduate with first class or having 60% marks or equivalent.
10. For Diploma
- Applicants must pass SSLC with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Last date for receipt of filled in application||01 Apr 2016|
|Entrance Examination (Written)||23 Apr 2016|
|Entrance Exam (Online)||23 Apr to 30 Apr 2016|
|Publication of rank list & counseling schedule||19 May 2016|
|Contact||+91 - 44 - 2229 0247|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
The candidates can apply on the official website. There is link for applying online. The applicants can fill the form through this link. The eligibility conditions must be read carefully. After filling up the details the candidates can upload required documents and submit the fees.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
For all Undergraduate courses the paper pattern is: