General Nursing & Midwifery popularly known as GNM is a National Level Entrance Test which is conduct by Banaras Hindu University (BHU) for admitting new students in the Diploma course in the field of Nursing. All those students who are preparing for the final exam of their qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
1. Candidates who have attained the age of 17yrs and below the age of 35yrs are considered eligible for the programme.
2. As far as educational requirement is considered, candidates who have passed Intermediate with Science Group preferably Biology group with English securing 40% marks from the recognized Board are eligible.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. BHU GNM exam question paper contains objective type questions.
2. It consists of 100 multiple choice questions having a total of 400 marks.
3. The duration of this exam is 2 hours.
4. Each question has four multiple choices out of which one correct answer has to be chosen by the student.
5. Only one answer should be marked, failing which the answer is considered invalid.
6. There is negative marking and one mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
â€¢ How to apply?
Applicants can Download the application form from the official website or you may also obtained it from the specific authorized centers of BHU and fill it in a prescribed manner and apply and submit it along with all the require documents for their registration of entrance test.
Application Form Fees:
1. For General and OBC:
Application form fees for BHU GNM are Rs-100.
2. For SC/ST:
Application form fees for BHU GNM are Rs-50.
3. Applicants can pay the fees via IPO or demand draft drawn in favour of Withdrawal and Distribution Officer, Directorate of Medical and Health Services payable at Rajasthan, Jaipur.